CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

5 stars for Sex n the City 2


dedicated to my beloved...
thx for last nite sushi n sex & the city...
actually this movie taught me many things...

1) love need trust..
-no matter how far u go...if u trust ur beloved one...everything will b fine....but that is really impossible..
how can u forgive ur partner who had kissed another person????ridiculous..
other person may...but not me...i can't even trust my bf bout his past...sorry my dear..
it takes time...but i'll always luv u....

2)no braless maid in ur house....
-hahhahhaha....dis one sounds crazy...do u think a guy can control their sex desire towards a braless sexy lady....even an animal can be raped by a guy..for sure everyone can think of that...how insecure to have a maid who is younger and more attractive than u..
thank god my sis's maid my is not attractive at all...ahahahhahaha...

3)woman needs luxury...
-are u sure buying a TV is enough for an anniversary??hahhahaha....come on guys...we can't show off that big screen to others...but a diamond ring CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4)attraction or attention????
-sometimes all i need is that he'll keep looking at me and no one else...watching tv is also an annoying thing....what a woman...but that's normal isn't it...we juz wanna be attracted by everyone and get the attention from the beloved one...one thing bout me...i can't even stand when my bf is driving n not talking or holding my hand...it's just like i'm invisible..i'll surely get mad over that....n he'll ask...is there anything that I've done wrong?i didn't answer that coz the answer will be damn stupid which is because " u are driving n not talking...yet didn't even hold my hand....hhahahahhahahahaha"....

i think that a lot more bout the sex & the city movie..watch it n have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

uhuk2..suke yg no 4 tue..

Mommy said...

suker no 1...

ish-shy said...

hehehehe....suke...suke!!!