CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

a stress luv of u n me..

Romantic love reaches out in little ways, showing attention and admiration. Romantic love remembers what pleases a woman, what excites her, and what surprises her. Its actions whisper: you are the most special person in my life.”

hmmmmmmmmmm........not in a good mood today...but i still think it is necessary to write bout this....how i wish he'll become like what i wanted him to be...but the truth is...i really do not know what i wanted him to be....not a doctor..not a pilot...just a guy who go through on the correct path of my 'almost mr. perfect guy'....is there on the earth a guy who never hurt the one they luv???not from the words...not from what they do...what they think or whatever it is...i really need this kind of guy...yeah...in my daydream....

am i perfect???nope...i'm really not...and i never asked u to be a perfect too...i'm just advising u to b a better person...is an advise means i'm rude?i dont have any respect to u?...maybe i'm not a soft spoken girl...advising like the wind...going through the hole of ur ears like a whispering of an angel....it's my way....advising u with a nag...an irritating n annoying nag...so what...it's damn ur fault...i just wanna create a better guy for my lifetime partner...stop wit all the excuses...i juz cant stand it...change urself...wake me up in the morning wit a sweet wishes n whispers....go to work wit no excuses...spend the evening wit me....pampered me wit luvs n no hurts....send me back wit a hug n nite wish...is that really hard for u???never asked for a thing that cost u money each time we meet....pity to u if u cant fulfill this damn smallest desire of my life....n u know what...here are few more things that i really want u to do but never asked for that since u had told me u'll never become a romantic guy...fine....it's always fine for me...u dont have to be romantic...but i need u to know what a woman called me really wanted a luv relationship to b....

1) a sweet thing to be remembered...flowers and choc are nice, but they almost become a cliché. it cost u money too...

2)a guy who opened the car door for me each time i want to enter the car...

3)a guy who pulled the chair for me to seat n seat after me...

4)a guy who choose the movie seat....

5)a guy who touch my hair nicely...

6)a guy who talk bout future things that are nice to be heard...

7)a guy who drives while holding my hand and talk to me all the way in the car..

8)a guy who speaks while starring at my eyes n say romantic words such as...u r my dream girl...hahhahah...

9)a guy who never let me hear a thing that will make me mad or hurt....

10) and lastly....my dream guy is a guy who pampered me wit luvs n money...i juz luv it...i'm materialistic..i really want a guy to settle all my bills...my car fuel...my house rent...buying shoes n clothes...hahahahah..now i'm really a bitch...

is that all???hmmm..i'm not too sure....i think there's a lot more...but for the time being...this is it...too stress to think of this nonsense thing...i knew this gonna hurt u my dear..so sorry for everything...luvs is all bout the ups and down....but i choose to move horizontally..not vertically..means that our relationship will never be at the top or bottom..we are juz being neutral...we fight everyday means that we have a strong bond...at least we have something to talk of..no fight means no colors..n that is juz too plain for this lovely relationship...i really luv u for who u are...juz hoping that u can be a lil bit more towards my 'almost mr. perfect'...change urself to b a better u for us...may god bless our relationship...

My heart to you is given. Do give yours to me. We will lock them up together, And throw away the key. Love will always be a part of our lives. It is the emotion that God has given us to use for him and to other people.




1 comments:

ish-shy said...

His weaknesses are your strengths. Your weaknesses are his strengths. That's how u complement each other. Jerry McGuire once said : "You complete me".... And hope u will 'see' it one day.
Wish u all d best...

this is the most touching part...i juz cried after i read this advise from my sis....