CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

my engagement day...10.10.10....

salam.....

20.10.2010...another nice date to be remembered...even though no special event on this date...i prefer to post the memory of my engagement day...have fun watching all my pics...huhuhuh...

i think this crazy date of 10.10.10 had filled in most of my blog entries...uhuhuuhu..a big date which is not just for me...for sheikh muzaffar..the actor aqasha... and many more people out there who really want to easily memorize their important event...well...who cares...i got that date...and that's it...i got engaged on that day...i'm happy and 10.10.10 will always be an important date for me...

a perfect day for me...everything is perfect...i'm just too happy on that day..it was actually planned to be just a small event but it turned out to be one of the moment that i wont forget for the rest of my life...it was great....thanks to everyone that involved on that day...my mom and dad...my relatives and everyone that attend on that day....2pm until 10pm...so many people came and they congratulated me as if i got married...hahahahha....but i'm happy with it...thanks to ziana dmuar for the andaman pakej n abg zan who sponsored the fresh flower for my pelamin...it looks grand and i just luv it...kak ziana...u make me look prettier than before...i never knew i can be as pretty as that after the make over...huhuhuh...and the happiest person is my mom when everyone told her that i look like her when she's young...hahhaahha...great...at least i'm not the one who is happy to be praised and i knew my future face 30 years from now....well...it wont be complete for this post if there's no pictures...a review with pics is more interesting right...huhhuhuh...before that...all the pics is taken by opie...one of my relatives...feel free to get his phone number from me if wanna use him as your photographer...huhuhuh....

first thing first...this is me on my engagement day...i just luv myself for being in love and to be loved by my beloved...:)

(picture captured by soleh...edited by my fiance...)

(pelamin anganku....huhuhuhuh....)

(hantaran untuk pihak lelaki 1: sejadah)

(hantaran untuk pihak lelaki 2: chocs n sweets...)

(hantaran untuk pihak lelaki 3: towel...)

(hantaran untuk pihak lelaki 4: samping...)

(hantaran untuk pihak lelaki 5: fruits...)

(hantaran untuk pihak lelaki 6: baju persalinan untuk mlm nikah...)

(hantaran untuk pihak lelaki 7: sireh junjung...)

(rombongan pihak lelaki)

(me and cik maria..penggubah hantaran utk both sides...)

(goodies bag untuk rombongan pihak lelaki)

(a short moment...saat disarungkn cincin oleh wakil rombongan...kak iza @ my fiance's sis...)

(gmbr bersame mama n rombongan pihak lelaki)

(me, kak chik, my future mother-in-law, kak iza n my beloved...)

(sian my dear...nk dok sebelah mama xbg..sbb mama ckp blm byr...hahahaha...)

(me with my grandparent n my dear...syukur sgt atok ngn nenek msih ade untuk saat2 indah camni...smoge atok ngn nenek sht n panjang umo...)

(me with my dearest younger sis...yah...still available..huhuhuh...ade rezeki time ko aku sponsor lak yek...heheheh...)

(me with my eldest sis n her sons...baby muhammad n aizad...aiman is not in the pic..he's not in the mood at that moment...her husband is not there too...dont have the chance to get back from turkmenistan....my sis ni la y sponsor mak andam...heheheh..thx sis...)

(gambar kenangan selepas bertunang...luv u syg...)

(hantaran untuk pihak perempuan 1: choc marshmallow cake...)

(hantaran untuk pihak perempuan 2: telekung...)

(hantaran untuk pihak perempuan 3: baju persalinan untuk mlm nikah...)

(hantaran untuk pihak perempuan 4: cincin pertunangan...)

(hantaran untuk pihak perempuan 5: sireh junjung...)

(me with my beloved mama n papa...thx for everything both of u...i'm too proud to b ur daughter...)

(my happy family...not in the pic are aiman...by 1st bro-in-law..my 2nd sis n her husband)

(gmbr bersame member2...my fiance's friends actually..tp sume da jdk my fren...eheheheh...thanks guys for coming....)

(gmbr bersame tersayang sebelum rombongan lelaki berangkat pulang)

hmmm..rasenye cukupla smpai di sini post sempena mjlis pertunangan yang lepas..hopefully kawen nnt dpt wt lagi grand....heheheheh...kt bwh ni few outdoor pics untuk tontonan umum...gmbr len da dipost kt facebook....pape pn...doakan kebahagiaan kami berdua...xoxo....




0 comments: