CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

my life story after 10.10.10

salam to everyone...

i'm back!!!!...huhuhuh...after few weeks....here i am to write about me, myself and everyone that surrounds me....its friday today...no mood of working...just thinking of the weekends..but this weekend wont be as exciting as last week....no more karaoke..no more movies and no nothing for this weekend and so on....new life with new environment...i had to change my lifestyle and the important part is...i cant meet my dearest fiance everyday right after we get engaged....quite a weird feeling huh...before our engagement...we meet everyday...but not after we get engaged...i had to move out from shah alam and stay at my aunt house...2 reasons of moving out...1st...my aunt is going to mecca for haj....i had to take care of her daughter n 2 cats which i never touch before since that i dont like cats...i had to handle all her house matters....2nd...i moved out bcoz of the house rent at shah alam...from rm120-rm130...excluding the bill...all over will be around rm150...i wont mind if i really use all the facilities in that house...but the thing is...nope..i dont use the things coz i'm too bz with my things...i just use that house as a place to put all my stuff..sleep from 12am-6am...n take a bath before going to work...so...moving out is the best solution to avoid from wasting my money paying for nothing...wanna look for a cheaper house and move in by early of next year....by june...i will be staying with my husband i think...huhuhuh...hopefully i'll get use to all these things sooner or later...it's good actually...save a lot of money...and make me miss him more than before...we seldom meet..therefore...seldom quarrel...less talk doesnt mean less luv between me and him...maybe this is the time for us to be more matured and change ourselves... create the best life before we get married...god knows which is right for us...

a review of my engagement day on 10.10.10.....wait for my next post...huhuhuh..just wanna say...i miss my dear a lot...but i'm happy with everything right now...it is so fine for me staying with my grandma...at least i can take care of her...i can accompany my cousin as a way of paying my aunt kindness since that she always give me money...and i can learn to be a better person for my future husband...no more asking for this and that from him...no fighting and we still luv each other no matter how far we go apart...may god bless our relationship...xoxo....


1 comments:

Nurliyana said...

jom pndah umah aku... :D