CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

my ex-love story....011010....

what a nice binary number....i juz luv the numbers...if people asked me...what is the first thing that i think of when i wake up early in the morning...my answer will b the date...the date reminds me of the event..the people who i had loved before...the people that i'm still loving till this moment...and everything that surrounds me...there are too many things that lie behind the date...which i wont forget unless in it necessary to be forgettable...


5 years ago...this date was really a big day for me...i had create my first love story...between me n my ex....this post doesn't meant to hurt my current bf...just to share with everyone...the happy moment of love....i met this one guy since i'm in form 3...we took about 3 years to know each other...he's good...he's nice...i wont couple with someone sucks...but everything's written by god...he's not my destiny...we just cant move on together...few problems occur which was created by me...i'm the bad girl...and he is just fine with everything....but well...god bless me and n him...we broke up....i found a guy...which suits me better....i bury our love story...and here i am....writing this blog with loves up in the air...while him???he is still alive...with a better life....and i just wish that he will be a betterman for a bettergirl...he's my first love...but not my last...so many sad n happy moment between us...n today reminds me of him....the day he proposed to me to be his couple over the phone...gosh...is it a puppy love???huhuhuh...dunno...but that moment really sweet...i'm dying in love with him....i'm still dying right now...loving someone else....we cant erase our memories of someone else...what we can do is just let the memories fly with the day passing....and go on with the life that we are going through....

to my dearest current bf....i'm counting the days....to change my status...to b ur fiance...let by gone be by gone...i just cant luv anyone else...if he's the 'x'...u are my 'y'....bcoz y comes after x...n 'x' can be a cross which means NO....i'm not going to luv the 'x' but just u the 'y'...10 more days...we will create a new bond between us...make a stronger relationship....with full of loves...and just wanna say thanks for everything u had done...u make me smile...u make me angry...but i just cant stop from loving u...u r the bad guy...u r my angel...u r my everything...just pray that our relationship last forever till eternity...xoxo....

0 comments: